1. Plenty of technology companies are angling for a piece of the action, from established players such eBay’s Magento , IBM , and NetSuite to smaller developers including Shopify and Volusion. But relative underdog Bigcommerce is stealing mindshare and market share, fueled by more than $75 million in venture capital, including $40 million from entrepreneur Steve Case’s Revolution Growth firm.
6. 虽然唐尼主演的几部电影将在明年上映，但规模成本要比他的超级英雄电影小得多。直到2015年《复仇者联盟：奥创纪元》（Avengers: Age of Ultron）上映，他才能迎来下一个丰收季。
1. You think you're so smooth – the James Bond of covert job searching. Where he used wrist-mounted dart guns and camera-implanted rings, you have deceptive "dentist appointments" and a conveniently angled computer monitor to conceal secret résumé tweaking. Unfortunately, while you smugly sip a shaken martini – uh, iced coffee – you may not realize that your cover was blown. Your boss is onto you, and it's no wonder。
4. Susan Chan, head of iShares Asia-Pacific at BlackRock, says ETFs are more popular among institutional investors in the region.
5. Mr. Sissako is both an indispensable political filmmaker and one of the great poets of contemporary cinema. His portrait of life under jihadi rule in northern Mali is brutal and shocking, but also gentle, generous and surprisingly funny. Mr. Sissako does not humanize violent extremists so much as demonstrate that they already belong to the species and reflect part of our common, tragic nature. But his movie also insists that the only effective and ethically serious way to oppose fanaticism is with humanism. Which is to say with irony, with decency and, perhaps above all, with art. (Read the review.)
5. 戛纳电影节素以质问与嘲笑著名。在本届电影节上，《青木原树海》（Sea of Trees）成为第一部遭遇观众挑剔的电影。该片由格斯?范?桑特Gus Van Sant指导。在媒体放映场，《青木原树海》遭遇嘲弄的风暴，陷入了嘘声之海。由于这些发生在首映红毯前，恶评迅速传播，使得盛典蒙上阴影。娜奥米?沃茨（Naomi Watts ）和 马修?麦康纳（Matthew McConaughey）走上红毯时，《每日电讯报》（Daily Telegraph）形容此场景为“极其糟糕却又引人瞩目的羞辱之途”。但是在随后的新闻发布会上，马修?麦康纳，这位来自德克萨斯的演员表情坦然，“每个人都有权倒喝彩，正如他们有权喝彩一样，”他说道。我相信我们都知道他的意思。
1. Trade flows brought China’s balance of trade to $40.82bn, roughly $7.2bn below expectations and down about $3.6bn from November’s revised level of $44.23bn (previously $44.61bn). That balance came to Rmb275.4bn in local-currency terms.
3. They're the top three most unaffordable housing markets in the world, according to the 13th Annual Demographia International Housing Affordability Survey: 2017, published recently.