3. Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence on Tuesday topped a Forbes magazine list of the world’s highest-paid actress for the second straight year, earning some $46 million, followed by Melissa McCarthy.
4. But, when the skeletal remains were analyzed, the researchers found that the tombs had been reused multiple times. Some of the tombs contain more than 10 occupants, and the"repeated multiple burials warrant further study," the researcherswrote.
5. 单词entertainment 联想记忆：
6. Yunge from the Desert
1. Adapted from an online novel Queen of No.11 Agent, the TV series is about the adventure of a female slave Chu Qiao and her romance with a prince Yan Xun.
3. 不过在这一通胡闹之余（主持人蒂娜?费举杯道：致这个美好的混乱之夜），本届金球奖(Golden Globes)颁奖典礼还是清醒地把多项重要大奖颁给了各个夺奖热门。戴维?罗素(David O. Russell)电影作品《美国骗局》(American Hustle) 揽入包括最佳喜剧片在内的三项金球奖，成为当晚最大赢家。历史剧情片《为奴十二年》(12 Years a Slave)虽在另外六个竞赛单元中失利，但最终斩获了最佳剧情片奖。
4. "According to our survey last year, only 0.6 to 0.7 percent of students at universities were thinking about starting their own companies. The number among vocational school students was as high as 2.2 percent. However, the idea of vocational students starting businesses is related more to creating jobs for themselves, and the majority of them have chosen to have online shops."
5. More importantly, their inventions may even eventually be turned into products that benefit mankind.
3. The most encouraging news may be that 88% of the 4,000 executives in a new survey by staffing firm Robert Half International expect business to pick up in the coming 12 months.
4. Indeed, last year produced the usual crop of new euphemisms for firing people. Infosys announced an “orderly ramp-down of about 3,000 persons”. Upworthy, a small media company, had the nerve to call sacking 14 people an “investment lay-off”. Otherwise, 2016 proved that the most egregious jargon is a sign not of failure, but of overexcitement.
6. n. 生存，幸存者
1. 9. Am I spending too much? Overspending can lead to stress, clutter, and financial complications. It can also turn into a nasty habit over time. Saving money is an excellent practice and you will more than likely be glad you did in case of an emergency.
2. While heavily dominated by French and English schools, accounting for 44 per cent of the table, the ranking is more diverse than ever with schools from 25 countries.
4. But the statistics bureau attributed the overall rise in CPI chiefly to a base effect resulting from low prices a year prior.
5. Quite a few students were disillusioned by UK visa regulations. “A lot of people saw the programme as a gateway to employment in Europe,” says one. “If this was the objective, then a lot of them would have gone away unfulfilled.”
It also said 98 percent of government-sponsored students returned to China. Government-sponsored students who study abroad have chosen to pursue disciplines most needed in China, including engineering, the pure sciences, agriculture and medical science.
The fastest growing start-ups tend to be global in their outlook. The immigration restrictions already imposed by President Trump in the US and those under consideration as part of the UK’s separation from the EU are likely to be a hindrance in the coming year for hiring.