6. In a blog post announcing the deal, Mr Cahan said although mobile devices were shifting our daily routines, “most articles and web pages were formatted for browsing with mouse clicks. The ability to skim them on a phone or a tablet can be a real challenge – we want easier ways to identify what’s important to us.”
3. Meanwhile the services PMI reading for the month was 51.2. It had been 52 in October. The manufacturing PMI, reported earlier this week, came in at 48.6 in November, versus expectations of 48.3. It had been 48.3 in October
4. 《余秀华：从普通农妇到著名诗人》(A Chinese Poet’s Unusual Path From Isolated Farm Life to Celebrity)
5. As the first of its kind, these monkey stamps are sought-after items, with a single stamp fetching 12,000 yuan, much more than its original face value of 0.8 yuan. The complete set of stamps is priced at 1.5 million yuan.
3. 你可能觉得我们对于列清单的爱好是从“十诫”继承而来，但安伯托·艾柯( Umberto Eco)的说法却正相反，“清单是文化的起源”，他写过一本书，《无限的清单》(The Infinity of Lists)，书中在讨论自己熟悉的东西时这样说道。而且，文化希望“让无限变得可以理解”，并且“创造秩序——不是永远如此，但通常都是这样”，所以才有了荷马在《伊利亚特》中的人名清单，以及你冰箱上贴着的，永远做不完的家务清单。“我们喜欢清单，因为我们不想死，”艾柯还说，这可能是对“清单体”(listicle)的最佳解释了。
4. The government-sponsored students have signed an agreement that says they are required to reimburse the government if they do not return home after completing their studies, said Xiong Binqi, vice president of 21st Century Education Research Institute.
6. Hilcorp Energy
2. The GM turnaround will drag on. Forget a 2010 IPO.
3. 瑞士洛桑国际管理发展学院(IMD)和西班牙Iese商学院(Iese Business School)稳坐英国《金融时报》两份高管教育榜单榜首。英国《金融时报》2017年高管教育排行榜开放招生课程和定制课程两份排名的头两名，均由这两所学校包揽。