3. Although Facebook is blocked in China, Tencent has linked WeChat to Facebook, which means that users outside of China can use the service in conjunction with the world's most popular social network. That is a boon for WeChat in Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines, which have large numbers of Facebook users. Tencent has offered WeChat in languages for all three markets.
4. 虽然唐尼主演的几部电影将在明年上映，但规模成本要比他的超级英雄电影小得多。直到2015年《复仇者联盟：奥创纪元》（Avengers: Age of Ultron）上映，他才能迎来下一个丰收季。
5. As computer programming is being hailed as the untapped opportunity in the American economy, New York Code and Design Academy is making it easier to speak code. By 2020 there will be 1.5 million computer science jobs with only 400, 000 computer science graduates. Moreover, computer science jobs are growing at twice the national average as other positions. But what if you didn’t graduate with a computer science degree, and have no plans to go back to college? New York Code and Design Academy is making it easier to learn web design and development by offering both night programs and intensive workshops — where it’s not uncommon for someone to walk out of the program having built a new website or setting sights on a new tech-based position at work. From where Founder Jeremy Snepar sits, you can’t afford to not know how to code in today’s digital economy. He sees coding as a technical skill that can and should be easier to learn, and New York Code and Design Academy is filling an important gap for anyone who’s ever said “if only I knew how to code.”
6. While not a low rating when compared to the other four dramas, it was still criticized by many audience members.
2. 2017年排行榜的前几名几乎清一色都是法国商学院。校区位于里尔和尼斯的北方高等商学院(Edhec Business School)首次登上该榜单榜首。自2011年该榜单编制以来一直排名第一的巴黎高等商学院(HEC Paris)如今降至第二名。
3. In June this year, a collaboration between universities and industry announced that it had discovered a huge reserve of helium gas in Tanzania, using a new exploration technique.
Of course, the recovery of the job market has been, and probably will remain, incremental. Job growth needs to be much stronger to actually make a big dent in unemployment, which remains high at 7.9%, though down from 10% three years ago.[qh]