1. There's often an option to post your résumé anonymously, so do that, Foss says. "Or forgo that option and stick with LinkedIn," she adds. "You're way more likely to be found by recruiters and hiring managers there anyway."
2. Will the AT&T/Time Warner merger go through without big remedies (such as the sale of CNN)
4. Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Sweden are the world's happiest countries, according to the survey of 156 countries. Rwanda, Burundi, the Central African Republic, Benin and Togo -- all nations in Sub-Saharan Africa -- are the least satisfied with their lives, the report said. China ranks 93rd in the list.
1. 'What I was trying to do was wrap myself in his mantle and write a book that would be worthy of him.'
2. Analysts survey by Bloomberg expected a rise to 1.9 per cent in January.
3. Major areas of work for 2017
4. 6. Photojournalist
5. On the a monthly basis prices fell by an average 0.5 per cent.
6. After the officials realized what had happened, they tried to get on stage immediately. But the news was broken to the La La Land cast and crew after they had started their acceptance speeches.
1. n. 疏忽，忽视
2. The writer is a senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment and a former World Bank country director for China. Read other predictions for the world economy, politics and finance in 2012 at www.ft.com/thealist
4. n. 暴行，侮辱，愤怒
5. Considering Stryker's founder invented the turning frame -- a device that allows patients to be repositioned in bed while keeping their bodies immobile -- it only makes sense that this medical equipment manufacturer lends employees and their families medical beds, free of charge.
Meanwhile, 78 percent of the civil service jobs offered this year are posts at county or district levels, as the central government seeks to steer more college graduates to jobs at city and county levels, he said.